Monday, August 3

12 BAD Online Dating Profile Headlines

Okay, maybe you've been on a matchmaking site already and have taken a look around at women's profiles. If you have, surely you've come across some plain, unique, interesting and boring headlines for online dating.

I wanted to share some of my own headlines, from my own dating online adventures.

So without further ado, I present to you Kat's Collection Of Guys' *REAL* online dating profile headlines - Here is the countdown from least worst to most worst, and with my own commentary to boot! :)


12. Life's a garden. Dig it?

I don't nhoe.

11. Never play leap frog with a unicorn

Thank you for the warning, I almost went ahead with my plans.

10. Dust bunnies breed like rabbits

Really? I thought it was just a bunch of dust.

9. The odds are good, but the goods are odd

Nah, I think just odd.

8. If I'm on this it's probably laundry day

How many pairs of underwear do you need to go through everyday??

7. Male seeks female

This one definitely needs to have the copyright symbol next to it.

6. Looking for good-hearted man

Fair enough, but you do know you're browsing for chicks, right?

5. I am not certified to remove asbestos

Shucks, and I was just about to message you.

4. I might not be too cute...but my dog is

I might not be too cute, but my grandma is.

3. I'm on a horse

Please tell me this is some kind of movie reference, 'cause I don't see a picture with a horse, and even if I did...

2. Happy birthday to the ground

Please will someone make friends with him. Pleeaaase.

1. Constructor of temporary erections

Better something than nothing...I guess.


What did you guys think? Would you have ranked it differently? Commented differently?

-xo Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments